Sunday, January 6, 2008

Brewer Blue's


I have really been missing Brewer these past few days. I think it is because he was so loyal to me. I have actually been on the Internet searching for him.

It is funny how you forget the sleepless nights. The destruction a puppy can do. Heath and Kaelyn screaming every time Brewer aggravated them.

It was a hard choice. The kids seemed annoyed. Jeff didn't want to help with him, which he made very clear from the beginning. Nobody in the family seemed to like him.

I should have taken him to training and had him neutered.

Mistake being I should have made this a family decision, rather than a Leigh Ann decision.

I do this a lot........gets me into trouble.

So as I lay awake at 1 am in the morning, thinking about my dog.....I write.

I think I need to volunteer at a shelter and get over this. I think it is a maternal instinct and because I do not want another baby.....I fall for puppies.

The problem is I never kept a dog growing up. Both dogs were given away before they were 5.

I must try to sleep now......busy day in the morning.

3 comments:

Angie Bledsoe said...

I'll let you borrow Sugar Boy...he'll never grow out of the puppy stage - and when he makes a mess, it's tiny He is about as high maintanance as a baby, too, though...Heck, I think you should try him out all next week, and maybe the week after that too...just kidding. I hope you got SOME rest. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture of Brewer. I miss you... let's party, or lunch?

My Own Bandwagon said...

Sounds good!