Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year's Day

Wow, I think I must blog a little more. Just got back from Tennessee. Went to the game. Went to Graceland. Saw Sun Studios! Went to Mississippi to Tunica. My Dad was in a Poker Tournament. Also had some of the best ribs ever!!

Now back to reality. I think I spent Christmas in an out of body experience. Does that make sense? Probably not!

My New Years Resolution:

1) Finish Reading the Old Testament
2) Change to Wordpress
3) Beat Mario Galaxy (how deep)
4) Lose 20 pounds
5) Run at least two 5k's this year.
6) Stop shopping at Target
7) Clean up the laundry room and garage
8) Finish painting the house
9) Make a new friend
10) Have another Baby!!!


Just Kidding about that last one. Just the opposite!!!



4 comments:

Amanda said...

Exactly what is the OPPOSITE of having a baby? Putting one back? Good resolutions...I think you'll be able to keep all of them except the Target one. I'll run your 5K's with you...that'll be fun!

Angie Bledsoe said...

Wow! You stole my list...with just a few modifications -
*Don't know how to play Mario...maybe I should learn!
*Instead of 2 5Ks - I'm planning on running one 1/2K!
*I'm def. with you on the 20lbs. and the banning Target (we'll see on both counts)
*and I wouldn't even joke about another baby...I've been the punchline of that joke already!!!
*Wordpress rocks! Let me know if you need any help.

Glad your back - missed you. Peace out!

My Own Bandwagon said...

Thanks for the comments....I missed you guys over Christmas. I think I'll have to go in with Target with cash. That will be a hard one!!!

Saving By the Cartful said...

Hey~one of my goals is 2 -5K's too. Lets do one together! What if I look for one in April- not too cold, and not too hot. Are you in? I'm going to look and see what I can find.
Heather